Monday, March 20, 2006

...and this is why I moved back...

Today was the day!

I officially handed in my Grade Exclusion form. This is the piece of the paper; that once it is processed and approved; will justify my current existence in Richmond, VA. This document holds the titles of six classes I took between 1987 and 1991. . . and
failed.

Once these grades are expunged, I can truly start over. They happened for a reason, like everything in life, but I'll feel much better when they're gone. Knowing that when I was younger I was so apathetic or depressed or whatever that I could not make myself withdraw from these classes when I still could, is something that I have beat myself up about for years.


In a few days or a week, I will be able to check my transcript and see a vastly improved GPA. That borderline B/C student from almost 20 years ago can now become an A/B student (or better!) over night.

Don't
ever let anyone tell you it's too late to change your future.

No comments: