Sunday, March 04, 2007

Line Rider in the snow!

You must try Line Rider. It is so much fun. I just saw this on Magpie and Cake*.

You draw and create a sledding course for this little guy using lines so that he can take a ride across the snow. However, you do have to put some thought into your course beforehand. I kept having him attempt to go up hills where he would just keep sliding back down because he did not have enough momentum. Or I had him with too much momentum on a drop so that he launched off the hill and fell onto his face.

However, the worst thing I did, was that at the end of my courses he would usually end up falling to his (I presume) death. I would always stop the video before I got to see that happen.

It was created by Boštjan Cadež, a Slovenian university student and you might have seen other people's videos on YouTube.com where there are supposedly more than 11,000 videos already.

Here is one called "Jump the Shark".

So go ahead and give it a try, it's really cute and maybe it will take the edge off the weather for you.

*Thanks guys!

No comments: