Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Think before you buy...

I wish I didn't feel that I have to say this...

If you already have a reusable tote bag, or two, for groceries and such, great!

However, do not buy any more.

Even if someone comes out with a cuter design.
Even if a high-end designer comes out with a bag.

Since everyone and their long-lost uncles are designing tote bags, if you already have all you need, do not buy another one.

It totally defeats the purpose.

Reusable; in order to reduce waste.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks for writing this! I have several canvas totes, and lots of cute fabric stashed to make more. Still I am always tempted buy new ones, especially Envirosax! Then I remind myself of this same thing. Plus the Envirosax are made of polyester which is not good for the environment...

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

You are so right! I must resist the temptation!