Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!



My Birthday was this past Sunday.
*

This is some of what I received: Two beautifully wrapped boxes and two boxes of lavender olive oil soap. The soap was wrapped beautifully too, but I forgot to take a before picture.

From who: My friend Linda in New Orleans.




What do you think about this gift wrapping? I love it! It's frayed yarn, cut felt, and a huge 1-inch thick white button. The cards say Make A Wish.


Yellow leaf dish with matching lid, just straight up gorgeous!


Delicate little tea bowls in the perfect color for my Celestial Seasonings' Decaf Mint Green tea.

Thank you, Linda!



*Yes, it was the Super Bowl too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday! Looks like you got some awesome stuff, and that packaging is beautiful.

Design Scouting said...

happy birthday!!