Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh no, they didn't...

During my daily Bloglines check, I clicked over to one of my favorite sites, Go Fug Yourself and saw this:



I can now say I've been fugged...by proxy!

Four years ago, I bought an almost identical "jumpsuit" at my very first Forever 21 store while on business in Portland. Though the draping on my top is far superior, (it really is, it was the selling point for the outfit) mine has straps, and my top stops at mid-thigh; I still admit that this was a questionable purchase. I was on business trip, miserable, and it was on sale. That's all I can say. This is one of those outfits that was recently exiled to the hall closet. It has never been worn.


Update:

I think this is the same outfit; except for the straps, the fit is exactly the same and my pants are also semi-bell-bottomed. if only the pants had been straight from the hip down or tapered from the hip down; however, the bell-bottom look just isn't flattering. I will probably separate the top from the pants, because it really is flattering and draped well.

No comments: