Friday, December 03, 2010

Sewing Plans This Weekend

  • Hold a photo shoot for my latest two projects, Butterick 5429 and vintage Butterick 2564.

  • Make up the McCall's 5686 bodice muslin in a larger size.

  • Make up a muslin of the Vogue 8701 bodice. Yes, I'm buying it tonight, I couldn't help it. The pattern is still on sale and I just can't stop thinking about that dress . Also, wouldn't it be better for the gray plaid since it has darts instead of princess seams?

  • Make a pair of flannel pajama pants. Why put those off just because they're easy?!

That's it. I'm not going to push my luck. See ya next week and happy sewing!


By the way, the Colette Patterns blog posts for December are focusing on four of the great fashion innovators of the 1930s and 1940s, so don't forget to check those out every Wednesday.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

sounds like you've got a busy weekend! :) make yourself a nice pot of coffee and have fun!!

PS I'll be sewing my brains out this weekend too LOL!

Kyle said...

Sounds like you have a full plate!! Enjoy!!

Jo said...

Whoa, that's a busy weekend. Have fun!

Audrey said...

I hope you got a lot of sewing done this past weekend. I purchase Vogue 8701 recently for the jacket. but I am really interested in seeing the dress made up.