Thursday, July 07, 2011

The Easy Quilts of 2011

Okay, looking through the archives of this blog it seems every year I talk about making a quilt. I now have so many saved tutorials and patterns that it is truly ridiculous. But one day...one day it will happen. In the mean time, here are a few I want to share with you. If you make any of them please let me know. Perhaps, I can complete a quilt through you. The Purl Bee's Zig Zag quilt Here's a handy tutorial on an easier way to construct the triangle blocks.  And from the Crazy Mom Quilts blog, here is another great way to make a zig zag quilt without using ANY triangles. Another design from the Purl Bee blog is this unique Sunny Tied quilt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great quilts! I'd like to begin quilting again, too. But there are too many clothes I want to make...

Nathalie said...

I also keep meaning to make a quilt one day... and have been meaning to for years!

I love these zig-zag quilts and the tutorial from purl bee does a great job at making the task seem approachable to a non-quilter. I now want to go and try it out!