Sunday, August 18, 2013

Coming Soon To A Post Right Here



I found taking detail pictures with my phone can work in the best conditions. So here is a picture of my three upcoming blog reviews. The first two items are finished and I'm currently working on the last one. Hopefully, I'll get to take pictures of the whole garments next weekend.

Notice that they're all color coordinated. That was completely unplanned (at least consciously). They are all bottoms and luckily they can be worn with most of my tops (see My Handmade Wardrobe) so obviously I have a color scheme in mind when I buy fabric. I'm pretty surprised that I have such a love for that raspberry color, that's a new discovery for me.

Are you sewing this weekend too?

2 comments:

Gail said...

I'm very intrigued by the print on the right!

I did do some sewing yesterday - made the new Hemlock Tee by Grainline :-)

honigdesign said...

Oooh cool prints, looking forward to the end result!